Guest Speaker: Adrian Robledo, Director Of Sales-Steep Slope Roofing Products, ICP
This presentation will cover:
History of Foam Adhesive
One Component Foam Vs. Two Component Foam
Paddy/Bead Application on Tile and proper installation requirements
Benefits of adhesive (wind uplift, zero penetrations, added tile support)
Product Warranties on adhesives
Importance of Training Certifications
Wind (Florida) and Seismic (California) videos
About Adrian Robledo
With more than 16 years of roof tile/adhesive industry experience, Adrian Robledo is dedicated to helping roofing industry professionals understand the value of proper training and tile installation methods for a more resilient future. His passion, commitment, technical knowledge, and service to his customers has helped him build a solid reputation as one of the industry leaders in the residential roofing category. He enjoys helping others discover new ways to grow and succeed with innovative products from ICP Building Solutions Group (Polyset).
- Proud Husband and father of two daughters (Addison 5 years old/ Adelynn 3 years old).
- Originally from Texas and is a big San Antonio Spurs fan.
- Enjoys fishing, basketball, exercising, and mountain biking.
- Enjoys traveling and learning about different cultures, foods, languages, and diversity.
- Passion for learning, growing, and improving and building lifelong relationships/friendships with great industry partners
He holds a bachelor’s degree in criminal justice from the University of Texas at San Antonio, and a master’s degree in human resource development from Webster University.
Questions? Contact Lisa Jensen at email@example.com or 425.269.3201