Online renewal is only available for certifications that are about to expire or have expired within the past 2 years*. If your certification has lapsed for more than 2 years, you must attend an on-site TRI Alliance Installation Manual Certification class and re-take the 50-question test.
- Go to tri.digitalchalk.com and create an account using your email address.
- Click on the Catalog tab
- If you were certified in any state except Florida – add the TRI Alliance Installation Manual Certification Renewal (green background) course to your cart and purchase the course
- If you were certified in Florida (TRI Alliance Florida High Wind Certification) – add the TRI Alliance Florida High Wind Manual Certification Renewal (blue background) course to your cart and purchase the course
- Review the online course
- Complete the online exam (15 questions)
- Download your Certificate after you pass the test. The cost to renew is $99. Once you’ve completed the online course and exam, TRI Alliance will send you an updated certification card. Please contact Lisa Jensen at 425-269-3201 or email with any questions.