This is Tile Roofing – Part 2
We continue a rudimentary but thorough look at the basics of Tile Roofing Installation
This 30 minute webinar will be beneficial to you if you are:
- new to the tile roofing industry & want a foundational understanding of tile roofing
- an experienced foreman, salesman or trainer and need to share your knowledge without overwhelming your target audience
- a solar, satellite dish or other appurtenance installer, sometimes on tile roofing
- an architect, designer, General Contractor, building owner or any other professional in the construction industry with limited knowledge of tile roofing.
We will look at the basics of tile roofing installation:
- Tile roofing installation options – direct to deck, battens and raised battens
- Layout and techniques for proper row spacing
The Concrete and Clay Roof Tile Installation Manual is available as a free download from the TRI Alliance website: https://tileroofing.org/industry/installation-guides/ Hard copies are also available for purchase. The manual is a critical tool for proper clay and concrete roof tile installation.
About John Jensen
John is the President of Jensen Roofing Inc. based in Seattle, WA. Founded in 1988, Jensen Roofing provides tile roof inspection, maintenance and repair. Jensen Roofing Inc. serves over 450 residential and commercial building owners in the Pacific Northwest. He is also the National Training Manager for the Tile Roofing Industry (TRI) Alliance. TRI provides training to roofing installers, inspectors, consultants and other industry professionals. John coordinates the Certification training program and provides technical support to past class attendees. With over 30 years of experience in the field John is considered an expert in the industry.